Eligibility / Apply
Eligibility: To have a request for funding considered by the Foundation, organizations must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally, the applicant is a registered charity or not-for-profit organization, and they may be asked to provide audited financial statements.
- The application must be in response to a proven need, in the local community.
- In keeping with our mission, the application must provide a health, youth, educational, entrepreneurial or other social service to the community.
The Foundation will not consider requests for contributions to the following:
- Political organizations, events or campaigns for individuals running for office.
- Advocacy or lobby groups and/or events.
- For-profit organizations and/or events.
- Religious or sectarian organizations.
- Other events of a fund-raising nature where a clear deliverable, asset or cause is either not identifiable or not the sole purpose of the entire funds.
Apply: If your organization or initiative meets the criteria above and you would like to make a request for a contribution from the Foundation, please click here. You may also send an email with a more complete description to email@example.com.
The Foundation meets monthly to review all current requests. We will make all efforts to respond to you as quickly as possible. All donations are made at the absolute discretion of the Directors of the Foundation. Note that major donations are planned prior to the Foundation Fiscal Year, which runs January 1st to December 31st.